10 Best Visual Chatbot Builder Software [No CODE] [2024 UPDATED]
Visual chatbots are creating a buzz in the business world.
Suppose you have a backlog of unanswered customer support inquiries or have lost potential sales because of customers making inquiries during off hours…
In that case, it’s time to consider deploying a chatbot to your website. And what’s a better way to build a real chatbot than through a visual chatbot builder?
Chatbots enable you to be available to your customers 24/7, deliver enhanced customer experience, and reduce response time.
In fact, Tidio’s study found that 62% of customers would rather talk to a chatbot than wait for a human response for 15 minutes, highlighting the vital role chatbots play in delivering prompt assistance.
To easily build and deploy efficient chatbots, you require an easy-to-use platform that allows you to do so without prior experience or expertise.
In this article, we will discuss the best visual chatbot builder software in 2024 that requires no code to help you serve your customers better and grow your business.
Let’s get started.
1. Glassix - Best overall chatbot builder for all businesses
2. Landbot - Best chatbot builder software for marketing teams
3. Tidio - Best solution for small and medium-sized businesses
4. Drift - Best chatbot builder for B2B businesses
5. HubSpot - Best chatbot builder platform for sales teams
How to Choose a Visual Chatbot Builder Software?
a) Prioritize user-friendliness
The software you choose should be easy to navigate, enabling you to easily build and deploy chatbots without technical expertise.
No code chatbot builders, like Glassix, are ideal for most businesses as they simplify the building and deployment process and reduce costs on developers.
b) Examine customization tools
Not every software is designed to fit your business requirements like a glove, mainly because they are built to serve a wide range of businesses.
However, customization capabilities such as widget customization tools enable you to tweak your chatbots to reflect your brand and meet your business needs and requirements.
c) Consider the software’s cost
Consider and compare the cost of different chatbot builder software based on usage, features, or a subscription model. Remember, you can get great, affordable options.
I recommend doing research before settling on any software. This will help you stay within your budget when choosing a chatbot builder software for your business.
d) Evaluate software’s flexibility
As your business grows, a great visual chatbot builder software should be able to scale as well and meet your business’s changing demands. This way, you won't have to invest in new solutions.
Ensure that the software can support updates, new features, and technological advancements to help you create efficient chatbots for your business.
e) Evaluate software’s features
One of the top reasons you are investing in chatbot builder software in 2024 is for its functionalities and capabilities. The more features, the better.
However, I recommend identifying your needs to decide what features are essential for your business. Common capabilities to look for include analytics and automation.
Glassix enables you to build chatbots that enhance customer support.
It is one of the best visual chatbot builder software in 2024 and will help with everything relating to chatbots, from creation to deployment.
Glassix allows you to build AI-powered chatbots that do not require any coding, meaning that even your rookie employee can create one within a few minutes, and get started handling repetitive customer support queries.
With just a few clicks, you will be ready to go and deliver unparalleled customer support 24/7 on all platforms.
This enables you to save costs on hiring technical knowhow. You’ll also save on time that you can now direct to delivering superior customer support.
Additionally, going beyond just delivering a chatbot like most software, Glassix provides conversational AI powered by GPT-4 that increases agent productivity by training your chatbots and using NLP to assess your customers’ intent and sentiments.
- Glassix visual chatbot builder provides preconfigured templates to help you create and customize chatbots that reflect your brand with just a few clicks.
- Its real-time chatbot monitoring allows supervisors to monitor support agent conversations in real-time, enabling them to identify issues as they unfold and route or step in when necessary.
- Glassix’s conversational AI can train your chatbots to deliver personalized user experience and help you build FAQs from your knowledge base.
- Offers a 30-day free trial
- Starting plan: $49 per user/month
Glassix’s visual chatbot builder is extremely easy to use, allowing you to create and deploy chatbots with a few clicks. What’s more, it also comes with a help desk and omnichannel communication to take your customer support to the next level.
Want to empower your team to boost revenue?
Landbot is a chatbot generator designed to help you create efficient, conversational, generative AI chatbots that will increase leads and turn them into revenue.
With conditional logic, complex formulas, and rich media, you do not require coding expertise to build your own chatbots and deploy them to any channel, including WhatsApp and Instagram.
Before you master creating unique chatbots for your websites, you can leverage Landbot’s reusable bricks and templates to create bots that fit your business easily.
The cherry on top is the software’s ability to integrate with any application or proprietary technology using Webhooks and APIs to enhance productivity.
- Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables you to create comprehensive and sophisticated flows with formulas and conditional logic.
- Landbot’s chatbot analytics allows you to analyze data and view reports on customer interactions on the chatbots to help you optimize strategies.
- You’ll integrate well with your favorite tools, such as Slack, HubSpot, and Google Sheets, allowing you to store and update chatbot data and increase agent productivity.
- Offers a free trial
- Starting plan: €40 for two seats/mo
You can optimize your marketing efforts in 2024 using Landbot to build efficient chatbots. However, you’ll have to pay for the website and WhatsApp tools separately if you need both. It’d have been great if you could have both for one price.
Tidio offers a live chat and chatbot platform for SMEs.
If you are a small business looking for a live chat platform with integrated chatbots, Tidio is the best visual chatbot builder to consider.
This software provides easy-to-use tools, such as 37 ready-to-use templates, triggers, and a drag-and-drop editor that helps your business craft AI chatbots from scratch without any skills.
Thanks to triggers and Natural Language Processing, Tidio chatbots can reply to users' questions based on phrases typed in by users, enabling them to deliver personalized customer service even when you are unavailable.
Additionally, Tidio enables you to integrate chatbots into social media platforms, such as Instagram and Message, to help you automate standard operations like replying to DM comments.
- Tidio AI empowers chatbots to deliver great and personalized customer experiences that enhance lead conversion by answering questions, expediting responses, and detecting urgent requests.
- Tidio’s templates and free workflows enable you to quickly build chatbots. However, the vendor also has specialists to help you create custom bots.
- It seamlessly integrates with other existing software, such as HubSpot, to enhance efficiency and boost productivity.
- Offers a 7-day free trial
- Starting plan: $29/month
Tidio offers a robust visual chatbot builder that is easy to use with chatbot workflows and ensures you are set up in just a few minutes. For the chatbot builder tool, however, you will have to purchase Tidia’s most premium plan, which is relatively expensive for small businesses.
For better customer relations, consider Drift.
It is a conversational marketing software ideal for large enterprises that helps connect with customers and build brand trust.
Besides that, Drift offers a chatbot solution with a range of useful features to assist in marketing and sales.
Thanks to advanced playbooks, Drift’s Bionic Chatbots allow you to create and deploy chatbots easily to all your platforms.
The chatbots are AI-powered and backed with your website’s content, allowing them to answer customer queries accurately, understand their intentions and nudge them towards conversions.
Additionally, to improve the quality of service delivered, Drift’s chatbots gather insights to help you optimize your customer support operations and incorporate a rating system that leads to smarter and more accurate answers.
- Drift’s AI capabilities empowered it to deliver smart chatbots that can use your website’s content to provide accurate answers to customers.
- Its chatbots can collect real-time feedback using a thumbs-up and thumbs-down rating system to help better analyze customer experience.
- Drift can integrate with some of your most used tools, such as Zendesk and Salesforce, to enhance team performance and save time jumping from one software to another.
- Offers a free trial
- Starting plan: $2,500/month
Drift is a useful tool for enhancing customer experience and contributing to qualified marketing leads thanks to its comprehensive chat tools and chatbots. However, compared to Glassix, Drift’s plans are a tad bit higher and so is not ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
HubSpot provides tools to build messenger bots for sales teams.
It is among the best visual chatbot builder software in 2024 thanks to its robust tools enabling you to create chatbots without prior experience or expertise.
All you are required to do is browse through the provided templates and use the visual editor to customize the conversation to match your brand and add your own unique touch.
To avoid your chatbots sounding very robotic and rigid when assisting customers, HubSpot’s chatbot builder is integrated with HubSpot Smart CRM so your chatbots can be better positioned to deliver personalized and intuitive messages based on customer data.
Similarly, all information collected by the chatbots will be synced with the CRM platform.
- HubSpot’s chatbot builder platform seamlessly works well with HubSpot Smart CRM to use customer data to deliver personalized and friendly responses.
- It provides templates that make it easy for anyone to build chatbots that match the theme of your brand or product for consistency across your products.
- Its ability to automatically trigger an email sequence after a conversation with your chatbot has closed helps elevate your sales strategy and enhance performance.
- No free trial but offers a free plan to get started
- Starting plan: $500/month
Your sales team, regardless of its size, can benefit from HubSpot’s chatbot builder in 2024 by building efficient bots that increase revenue and enhance customer satisfaction. While it is expensive, you get access to enterprise-level CRM features that are not limited to chatbot functionality.
Brevo is great for enhancing customer relationships.
This software bills itself as a CRM software providing a suite of products, including marketing, sales, and conversion platforms designed to assist you in creating lasting customer relationships across your communication channels.
There isn't much to Brevo’s chatbots, which could be because of how easy it is to build and deploy them on your business website.
You get a ton of customization features that allow you to customize chatbots with brand colors and visuals to reflect your business.
What’s more, Brevo gives you complete control over your chatbots, allowing you to define your replies for FAQs, pre-set responses based on the website your visitors are from, and set conditions on when you want the bots to appear.
- Brevo offers customization capabilities that enable you to create chatbots with brand colors and visuals that correctly represent your brand.
- It has multichannel functionality, meaning you communicate with potential customers across all platforms without leaving the software.
- Bravo’s chatbots are easy to build with - no code required, thanks to the drag-and-drop editor, allowing you to create chatbot scenarios for common customer queries easily and quickly.
- Offers a 30-day free trial
- Starting plan: $15 per user/month
Brevo CRM suite offers several products with the chatbot builder offered under Brevo conversations. The free plan offers useful tools without a chat builder feature. For that, you will have to upgrade to the Pro plan, which is relatively affordable.
How is Zoho SalesIQ different from others?
This is a CRM platform that provides tools for marketing, sales, and support.
Apart from that, Zoho SalesIQ has a chatbot builder platform called Zobot that helps you easily design beautiful chatbots without a single line of code. All you need to get started is use the drag-and-drop interface and type in your bot responses.
The good thing about Zoho chatbots is that you can deploy them to all platforms, including Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp, to streamline customer communications.
You can also choose to deploy Zoho’s intuitive chatbot powered by the software’s proprietary AI, Zia.
Additionally, Zoho SalesIQ lets you have both guided chatbot flowcharts and AI chatbots instead of choosing between them to enable you to maximize productivity.
- Zoho SalesIQ has preconfigured chatbots powered by AI that leverage your knowledge base to provide accurate answers with a human touch.
- Its chat builder has a drag-and-drop interface that enables you to build your own chatbots to automate live chat without needing any code.
- You’ll be able to integrate with other AI software to enable you to create AI chatbots using technology you may already be using, like IBM Watson and Microsoft Azure.
- Offers a 15-day free trial
- Starting plan: US$10/operator/month
Small businesses can create great AI chatbots for their sales team with Zoho, allowing them to reduce response time and provide round-the-clock customer support. Although the starting plan is priced fairly, you will have to upgrade to the professional plan for robust chatbot tools.
Kommunicate can help you reduce costs.
It has made it to my list of the top rated visual chatbot builder platforms in 2024 because of its generative AI chatbots that automate and streamline customer communication.
Kommunicate’s chatbot builder, Kompose, empowers your team with tools such as Flow Designer and a drag-and-drop interface to help them visualize and design chatbots without code.
Deploying the chatbots is just as easy as creating them.
When issues escalate and need human intervention, Kommunicate’s chatbot-to-human hand-off feature enables your chatbots to transfer control to a live human agent, ensuring your customer queries never go unanswered.
- Kommunicate allows you to create chatbots that support over 40 languages, allowing them to handle a global audience from different communication channels.
- As you create your chatbots, you can customize them to fit your brand while enabling you to assist your customers according to your business guidelines.
- With Kommunicate’s advanced intent analytics, you can measure the effectiveness of your chatbots to help you boost human agent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Offers a 30-day free trial
- Starting plan: $100/month
Kommunicate may be a little expensive if you are just getting started, but it provides essential features other than a chatbot builder platform, such as analytics, basic reports, and bot to human hand off - something not provided by most support software.
Genesys allows you to build intuitive AI chatbots.
These bots can be helpful in providing excellent first points of contact between your business and customers, especially when you are away.
It is powered by AI and boasts a ton of tools to simplify chatbot creation.
Besides an intuitive drag-and-drop flow builder, you also get built-in dialog management and natural language processing tools, making it easy to create chatbots that not only streamline customer conversations but also boost revenue.
Additionally, Genesys’s integrated natural language understanding enables your chatbot to understand customers’ intent and retrieve information. This way you can be sure you are providing appropriate and accurate responses that can include images, videos, and other interactive content.
Don’t worry if you already have your own chatbot.
Genesys Bot Connector lets you integrate your bot into Genesys Cloud so you can interact conversationally with customers.
- Genesys’ AI provides a smooth transition from chatbot to human agent when an issue escalates to ensure better customer service and experience.
- You can seamlessly integrate with third-party software like CRMs, allowing you to leverage customer data that can help you deliver personalized customer experience.
- It is equipped with natural language understanding technology, enabling your chatbots to identify customer intent, filter information or direct the question to the right agent.
- Offers a free trial
- Starting plan: $75 /Month
With Genesys, your chatbots no longer have to guess the customer’s intent, thanks to its AI capabilities. The software’s starting plan does not offer chatbot builder tools, and you will be forced to upgrade to the Genesys Cloud 2.
Ada delivers excellent chat builder tools.
You’ll be able to reclaim back time with one of the greatest visual chatbot builder platforms that tremendously reduces overall time-to-build.
Just because Ada simplifies chatbot creation with an easy-to-use interface doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality.
Ada boasts robust technical documentation, open APIs, sample code snippets, and more to allow you to customize your chatbots to fit your business requirements.
Moreover, Ada chatbots leverage the power of AI to automate the creation of engaging content and responses, giving you time to focus on more important customer issues that require human intervention.
You can also connect the builder with third-party integrations to allow you to create personalized and better automated experiences.
- Ada chatbots integrate and leverage existing knowledge base to help them launch conversational automation and improve intent recognition.
- You get a language-agnostic model that supports over 50 languages, allowing your chatbots to serve customers across the globe - which is great if you're looking to scale your business beyond the borders.
- It allows you to deploy your chatbots to multiple platforms, digital and phone channels, enabling you to reach your customers where they are.
- Offers a free demo upon request
- Please contact Ada for pricing.
Ada is great for enhancing customer service as it allows you to customize every interaction to strengthen brand loyalty. However, unlike Glassix, Ada does not offer a free trial to give you firsthand experience of its AI chatbot capabilities.
Chatbots can help you save time and reduce response time.
Besides that, they can help your business in 2024 boost customer and agent satisfaction, engage customers, and provide 24/7 customer service.
In fact, according to a study by Salesforce, 64% of agents with AI chatbots can spend most of their time solving complex problems, versus 50% of agents without AI chatbots. These figures highlight how chatbots can supercharge your business.
Glassix, Landbot, and Tidio, to name a few, are all great virtual chatbot builder software to consider for their AI features, ease of use, and integrations.
Glassix, however, offers a great option for all-sized businesses that need a chatbot builder with additional perks, such as a help desk software for the price of one.
Sign up for Glassix’s 30-day free trial and explore our shared inbox, omnichannel services, and chatbot builder too. You’ll discover how we can help you enhance customer service and grow your business in 2024.